Sunday, May 3, 2009

Butter Chicken

I was extremely surprised by my sil who has a blog loaded with all the wonderful and delicious food that she prepared for her family!! hahaha I always think that she is a career lady and didnt know the other side of her!! Great work!!
I read about her Butter Chicken the other day and requested her to share the recipe and tried it out on Sunday and it came out real yummy!!

Since the butter chicken was a bit oilly, it goes real well with Steam Tau Fu with Siew Pak Choy!!
Meanwhile, just to share the delicious Steam Prawn "bee hoon" prepared by hubby on labour day.... It was yummy too!!

4 comments:

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

All look really yummy yummy especially the steamed prawn mee hoon.
And now you can find out more on me from my blog, hehehe.

Annie said...

Yeah!! the prawn mee hoon is really yummy!! hehehe i have informed Rose about your blog and ask her to create one so that we can see all her beautiful craft works.. Hope to see hers soon!!

Sonia ~ Nasi Lemak Lover said...

Who is Rose? Your friend?

Annie said...

hi Sonia, sister Rose... 3rd sil from Kuantan...