As requested by Sonia, here is the recipe from Agnes Chang's Hawker's Delights. I followed the recipe for the bottom layer but modified the top layer with recipe as shown below.
300g glutinous rice, wash, soaked for about 4 hours & drained
1/2 coconut, squeezed 180ml coconut milk
1 tsp salt
2 pieces pandan leaves, knotted.
1 piece banana leaf, for pressing
1. Put all the ingredients into a 22cm steaming tray. Steam with high heat until cooked (about 45minutes) Discard pandan leaves, fluff up rice and press with banana leaf until very firm.
1 coconut, squeezed 350ml coconut milk
3 tbsp plain flour
2 tbsp pandan juice (used 3 pieces pandan leaves)
a few drops green colouring
1. Stir eggs and sugar lightly until sugar dissolved.
2. Add coconut milk, flour, pandan juice, green colouring and mix well.
3. Strain over the bottom layer. Steam with low heat until set.
4. Remove and leave to cool before cutting into pieces.
I modified the top layer as:
Modified Top layer
1 packet Hoen Kwe Flour (80g) can get from Jaya Jusco
1 coconut squeezed into 3 cups (750ml) coconut milk add a pinch of salt
100gm caster sugar
1 table spoon custard powder
1 tbsp pandan juice from 3 pandan leaves
1. Put the HK flour, custard powder and sugar into a mixing bowl.
2. Add in the coconut milk and stir till sugar dissolved, add in the pandan juice.
3. Strain the mixture into saucepan, keep stiring with low fire until thick and smooth.
4. Pour the mixture to the bottom layer, steam for about 15 - 20 minutes until cooked.
5. Remove, cool before cutting.